Top 10 NBA Basketball Shoes
10. Under Armour Men’s Curry 5 Basketball Shoe
- Lightweight for optimum speed & agility
- Full-knit construction & lockdown lacing for a precise, 360° fit & feel
- Built with Anafoam™ containment zones in the forefoot lateral wall & around the heel to lock in the foot
- EVA cushioning midsole delivers underfoot responsiveness
- All-court grip system for instant stops & quick cuts on any surface
- Weight: 11.8 oz.
Stephen Curry and Under Armour continue their campaign for basketball footwear supremacy with their latest signature creation – the Curry 5. Since signing Curry in 2013, Under Armour has enjoyed a surge of popularity on the basketball court.
Before the signing, skeptics thought Steph couldn’t carry a signature line and that his body’s fragility on the court would be a poor investment; boy, were they wrong. Since then, Curry and the Golden State Warriors have won three NBA Championships including a record-breaking 73-9 regular season in 2016.
The Curry 5 spearheads a new and aggressive lineup by Under Armour including the Drive 4 Low, Heat Seeker, and Torch Low. Having the two-time league MVP on their roster rivals the pairing of other great brand endorser-endorsee combinations and should have fans excited about the future.
The Golden State sharpshooter has revolutionized the way NBA basketball is played with his ability to pull-up from anywhere on the court. The Curry line by Under Armour is famous for its exceptional performance, especially ankle support. The Curry 5 takes the line’s first daring leap into the low-cut basketball shoe category… how will they fare? Let’s say, “Like a champ.”
Nike Kd 10
The Nike KD X is made to fit superstar Kevin Durant’s versatile game. As a pure shooter, gifted scorer, and dangerous playmaker, Durant needs a shoe that provides the perfect combination of cushioning, lockdown, and fit. The KD X is the latest and greatest in a long line of KD’s signature shoes with updated tech and a fresh look that’s perfect for the court.
- Flyknit upper offers breathability, stretch, and support.
- Dynamic lacing system provides a locked-down fit that moves with your foot.
- Full-length visible Zoom Air unit provides low-profile, responsive cushioning with every step.
- Rubber outsole has a multidirectional traction pattern for durability and grip all game long.
Adidas Harden Vol 2
- Adaptive Primeknit upper
- Fully customizable lacing system
- Heel tab for an easy on and off
- Thickest BOOST midsole ever for pillowy cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durable traction
- New engineered traction pattern for on-court feel and grip
- The adidas Harden Vol. 2 is imported
On the heels of a historic season in which he finished second in the MVP race James Harden is set to release the sequel to his debut model. Much like its predecessor, the Men’s adidas Harden Vol.2 Basketball Shoes were derived straight from the brain of Harden himself.
Looking to create a name for yourself on the court like James Harden? Looking to make crisp euro-step moves, quick cuts, and speedy fast breaks? Then lock into your game in the adidas Harden Vol. 2.
This shoe is built on comfortable and responsive boost cushioning, locked down with TPU-coated fibers that are stitched in, locked-in with a comfortable semi-burrito tongue, and built for a perfect fit with bootie construction and a custom lacing system.
Nike Lebron 15
The LeBron 15 offers premium innovation that’s built specifically for the game’s best player. LeBron’s game is continually evolving, so this shoe features the next generation of lightweight textile construction and an advanced cushioning system, both of which are designed to fit the exact needs of the greatest player in the world.
Simply put, this basketball shoe is fit for a king. Will you rule the court?
The Nike LeBron 15 is a performance basketball sneaker designed for one of the greatest players of all time. After all, not just any shoe is strong enough to meet the demands of one of the most powerful and versatile players to ever touch a basketball.
The LeBron 15 introduced two key technologies to James’ sneaker line. First, the upper is built with the next generation of Nike’s Flyknit, designed specifically for LeBron.
Dubbed Battleknit, it offers enhanced durability with a locked-in, supportive fit and a strategic construction to stretch where you need it. The midsole features a new hybrid cushioning system that combines Air Max and Zoom Air systems into one powerful and dynamic cushioning platform to meet the needs of James’ explosive play.
The innovative cushioning is also visible through the clear windows within the midsole. The design is finished with a non-traditional placement of the Swoosh on the TPU heel counter.
Nike Kobe Ad Mid
- Breathable mesh upper with molded foam details offer cushioning and comfort.
- Half-length mesh bootie enhances ventilation and gives a comfy fit.
- Flywire cables help lock the foot down.
- Low-top design offers a full range of motion.
- Lunarlon foam midsole with flex grooves offers soft, flexible cushioning.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel offers responsiveness with every step.
- Rubber outsole provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Micro-tread pattern provides grip for quick cuts and prevents slipping.
Kobe’s shoes have always emphasized performance.
To bring exceptional support to the Kobe A.D., he was inspired by theme park animatronics,pushing to have performance features found subtly beneath the surface.
“Originally we had Dynamic Flywire on top, so it looked really skeletal,”
explains Grosso. “But Kobe was focused on having a hidden element of
support. So we used Flywire for strength and added a synthetic top layer.”
Air Jordan 5 Retro – 136027
FOREFOOT MOVEMENTAs a player,
Kobe relied on a series of quick cuts, lateral movements and
countermoves to catch defenders off-guard. The Kobe A.D. is
meticulously designed to match the rapid acceleration he used to break
down the game.
“In the forefoot, there are micro-grooves that go all the
way through,” says Grosso. “They allow your feet to splay, so the shoe can
actually keep up with the movements of your foot.
The Kobe A.D. line continues with this lightweight low-profile shoe that delivers the speed and agility you need to dominate your opponents. Whether you’re on a fastbreak or getting back on defense, this basketball shoe helps propel you to a whole new level.
A breathable mesh upper offers comfort while Lunarloan foam and a Zoom Air unit allow for explosive plays. A rubber outsole and traction pattern help prevent slipping, so you can make all of your quick cuts, jab steps, and utilize your full offensive repertoire just like the Black Mamba.
Air Jordan 5 Retro
This men’s Jordan Retro 5 Premium flaunts pristine aestheic. Get the flair your feet are looking for in this sleek kick.
- Leather upper provides comfort, style, and durability.
- PU midsole contains an Air-Sole unit in the forefoot for premium cushioning.
- Herringbone outsole has flex grooves that provide traction and durability where you need it.
PREMIUM LOOK AND FEEL
The reincarnated Air Jordan 5 Retro Men’s Shoe brings back airplane-inspired style from legendary Nike shoe designer Tinker Hatfield.
Leather or textile and synthetic upper depending on color
Foam midsole with visible Air cushioning in the heel
Encapsulated Air unit in the forefoot
Rubber outsole provides excellent traction
Shown: Black/University Red
Adidas dame 4
DAME 4 SHOES
BASKETBALL SHOES THAT HONOR AN ELITE FLOOR GENERAL.
These basketball shoes honor Damian Lillard, a king in the clutch. The breathable textile upper keeps your feet light and features numbers representing significant moments in Dame’s life. The high-traction outsole has a wavy tread pattern inspired by the flow of time.
Nike Kyrie 4
RUNNING SHOES WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT UPPER AND RESPONSIVE CUSHIONING.
These running shoes combine comfort and high-performance technology for a best-ever-run feeling. They have a stretchy knit upper that adapts to the changing shape of your foot as you run. Responsive midsole cushioning and a flexible outsole deliver a smooth and energized ride.
Designed to match Kyrie Irving’s unpredictable playing style, the Nike Kyrie 4 enhances the fluidity of your game with excellent traction, responsive cushioning, and a locked-in feel. These basketball shoe’s are a guard’s dream, specifically built for the quick footwork and dangerous dribble moves that make Kyrie Irving so difficult to defend.
- Outsole curves up the sides for smooth transitions in your footwork.
- Micro tread offers multi-directional traction.
- Flywire cables lock in your foot and add support.
- Zoom Air heel delivers quick, responsive cushioning.